Saturday, November 10, 2012

Introduction

Welcome!
     
         I just wanted to introduce myself before I jump right into blogging about how much I looooove Disney and almost everything about it! I am from Nashville, TN and am currently addicted to Disney. That pretty much sums up my personality and my life. I try not to let it overtake my entire being, but it's hard to restrain myself from going completely postal with Disney related topics.

       This blog is just to share my knowledge, passion, and interests to the public and for pure enjoyment. Most things stated in the blog are for pure enjoyment and of course, not meant to offend anyone. I am a peace-loving guy and intend to stay that way with everything I work on or participate in.

       So now that you know a bit about myself, I shall commence on my blogging of Disney!



            Enjoy!

            Eric of Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment